Elizabeth Googe Brunette represents clients in a variety of litigation matters. She has experience in cases involving premises and automobile liability, insurance defense, trucking and transportation litigation, professional liability, negligent construction, workers’ compensation and employment discrimination.
Elizabeth was an associate at a civil litigation firm in Atlanta. She also worked as an associate in the Atlanta office of a law firm based in the Southeast. Upon graduating from law school, Elizabeth worked as an e-discovery attorney at an international law firm.
During law school, Elizabeth worked as an extern at an international sports consulting firm and as an intern in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. Elizabeth was also a summer associate at a small firm in Knoxville, Tennessee and an intern in the Office of the Federal Defender in Charleston, South Carolina.
- University of Georgia School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Cornell University (B.A., 2009)
- Georgia Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute, Chair for Young Lawyers Committee
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
Rate : $$$