Elizabeth Latchana is an accomplished attorney, specializing in employee health and welfare benefits. She has been recognized for her outstanding legal work, in both 2018 and 2015, Beth was selected as “Lawyer of the Year” in Lansing for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law by Best Lawyers, and in 2017 as one of the Top 30 “Women in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly.
In a field where the laws are always changing, Beth is always at the forefront and looking out for anything that might involve her clients including changes to ERISA, COBRA, Cafeteria Plans, and other federal laws.
She is also a leader at Fraser Trebilcock, currently serving as co-Chair of the firm’s Employee Benefits practice area. She also previously served one term as Secretary, one as Treasurer, and one as Vice President of the Board of Directors for Fraser Trebilcock.
Outside of work, Beth stays busy with her three children, coaching, and volunteering at various community events.
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1998)
- Alma College (B.A., summa cum laude, 1995)
Bar & Court Admissions:
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Food Bank of Eastern Michigan (Board Member)
- Junior League of Lansing (2002-present)
- AYSO – Davison (3 year soccer coach)
- Davison Youth Baseball (2 year baseball coach)
- Highfields, Inc. Board of Directors (2001-2007)
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Michigan, Mid-Michigan Chapter (Past President)
Rate : $$$$