Elizabeth S. Horn focuses her practice on all aspects of civil litigation in state courts, federal courts, multidistrict litigation, and regulatory agencies, including Louisiana Public Service Commission (LPSC), Louisiana State Board of Medical Examiners (LSBME), and Office of Workers Compensation (OWC).
She evaluates and manages cases through legal research, drafting pleadings and memoranda, defending depositions, responding to discovery requests, and managing document review projects.
Elizabeth has responded to Office of Disciplinary Counsel complaints and investigations, negotiated settlements in personal injury lawsuits, and drafted indemnification agreements, employee contracts, and multi-party settlements.
- J.D., Tulane University, 2014, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Tulane Law Review, Notes and Comments Editor
- B.A., Reed College, 2004
Bar Admissions : Louisiana
- Tulane Law Review Alumni Association, Board Member, 2018-present
- Crescent Leadership Academy, Board Member, 2017-present
- Federal Bar Association, Member, 2014-present
- American Bar Association, Member, 2011-present
Rate : $$$