Elizabeth Howard focuses on estate planning and trust and probate law. She helps guide the administration of estates ranging in value from modest to multi-millions of dollars for U.S. and foreign citizens with assets throughout the world.
She has substantial experience in simple and complex wills and trusts, disability planning, family limited partnerships, marital property planning, asset preservation planning, estate planning for qualified plan benefits and IRAs, contested and uncontested probate, trust and guardianship proceedings, and preparation and review of qualified domestic relations orders.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Texas Bar Association, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Subcommittee Chair, State Laws Committee 1992
- Member, Dallas Bar Association, Probate, Trusts and Real Estates Section
- Chair, 2009-2010; Council Member, 2004-2009
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council
- Board of Governors, 2002-2004
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law, 1985
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of Illinois, 1982
Admissions : Texas, 1985
Rate : $$$