Elizabeth Luckenbach is a member in the Troy office of Dickinson Wright DW PLLC. Liz concentrates her practice in probate litigation, special needs planning and elder law. Liz is the Past President of the Wayne County Probate Bar Association, a Director of the Oakland County Bar Association and a Trustee of the Oakland County Bar Foundation.
Liz is a frequent speaker on topics such as elder law, special needs planning, and estate planning and probate. She previously taught as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.
- Michigan State University, B.A.
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D.
- Oakland County Bar Association—Director
- Oakland County Bar Foundation—Fellow, Trustee & Past President
- State Bar of Michigan Elder Law and Advocacy Section—Member
- State Bar of Michigan—Member
- State Bar Foundation—Fellow
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys—Member
- State Bar of MIchigan Probate & Estate Planning Section – Member
Rate : $$$