Elizabeth Fors is passionate about helping those who have been injured from medical malpractice or personal injury. She graduated summa cum laude from Hamline University School of Law, now Mitchell Hamline School of Law, where she attended classes while also working full-time as a paralegal.
During her tenure as a paralegal, Ms. Fors advocated for families and individuals who were harmed by medical malpractice, personal injury, or hazardous products. She played a significant role in holding the negligent parties accountable.
Ms. Fors gained valuable court experience assisting a number of medical malpractice trials while serving as a paralegal. Now, as an attorney, she is an active member of the Minnesota Association for Justice and the Mitchell Hamline School of Law Alumni Board.
Before attending law school, Ms. Fors was an Emmy-nominated producer for live sporting events and live pre-game shows. During her ten years in the sports industry, she was involved in televising Twins, Timberwolves, Lynx, Brewers, and Bucks games as well as football, hockey, and basketball games at the University of Wisconsin and University of Minnesota.
Ms. Fors enjoys exploring the outdoors with her golden retriever, spending time with her family, and being the cool aunt to her niece and three nephews. She is also the two-time champion of her fantasy baseball league, a longtime knitter, and a lifelong reader of mystery novels.
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., (2015)
- Inver Hills Community College, Paralegal Certificate (2008)
- University of Minnesota, B.A. (1996)
- North Dakota
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Association for Justice; Education Committee, Women for Justice Co-Chair (2016)
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section Council
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Twin Cities Diversity in Practice, Mentor
Rate : $$$$