Elizabeth Lacombe practices in the area of litigation with a concentration on foreclosures, bankruptcy and real estate transactions. Ms. Lacombe is a 2008 graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law and a summa cum laude graduate of Ithaca College.
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Obtained on behalf of Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC, in Maine District Court, a dismissal of its case without prejudice, avoiding a dismissal with prejudice, in the wake of unsettled Maine law concerning a plaintiff’s standing in a foreclosure action.
- Obtained an order on behalf of TD Bank, N.A. from the Aroostook County Superior Court in Caribou, Maine, enjoining the City of Caribou from selling a property located in Caribou which would act to extinguish TD Bank’s mortgage.
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2015-present
- Bendett & McHugh PC, – Associate, 2008-2015
- Louis Kiefer, Esq., – Law Clerk, 2005-2006
Rate : $$$$