Elizabeth S. Muyskens is a Member in Stoll Keenon Ogden’s Lexington office and has been with the firm since 2008. She is part of the Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits practice and represents employers in Kentucky and surrounding states.
She counsels clients on workplace law issues, represents employers in administrative proceedings and is prepared to litigate matters when conflicts arise. Prior to joining SKO, while pursuing her undergraduate degree, Elizabeth worked for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Kentucky.
Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits: Elizabeth coordinates with in-house counsel, human resources professionals and company leaders on employment agreements, internal investigations, personnel issues and a range of other concerns. She also represents employers in administrative proceedings and effectively argues cases in Court.
- University of Kentucky College of Law 2008, J.D., summa cum laude
- University of Kentucky 2005, B.S., summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- GleanKY; personnel committee, 2016 – present
- Junior Achievement; volunteer, 2011 – present
- Girls on the Run; board member, 2012 – 2014
- United Way Get on Board; graduate, 2011
Rate : $$$