Elizabeth Paek is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s New York office. She served as a law clerk to the Honorable Jeff Bohm, Chief Judge of the US Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas from 2011 to 2012.
Ms. Paek advises US and multinational companies on a range of corporate and securities-related matters. She represents public and private companies in connection with public and private offerings of securities, mergers and acquisitions and global corporate restructurings. She also provides general corporate counseling and corporate governance advice.
Education : Duke University School of Law (J.D.) (2011)
Admissions : New York~United States (2012)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Asian American Bar Association – Member
- Korean American Lawyers Association of Great New York – Member
Representative Legal Matters:
- Representing a multinational electronics manufacturer in a post-merger integration.
- Representing a multinational industrial gas company in an asset purchase.
- Represented a multinational industrial products manufacturer in a USD400 million debt offering.
- Represented a large bank holding company in a USD125 million subordinated debt offering.
- Represented large public pension funds in various investments in private equity and hedge funds.
Rate : $$$