Elizabeth S. Power focuses her practice in the area of energy law, with a specific emphasis on mineral title law.
- Prepared oil and gas title opinions for energy companies working in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays in Pennsylvania and West Virgnia
- Reviews oil and gas title opinions
- Drafted contracts for construction projects and vendor services for publicly traded energy corporations
- Assisted client with transactions and acquisitions of coal operations
- J.D. West Virginia University
- B.S. University of Oklahoma
- Order of the Coif, West Virginia University College of Law
- Thomas N. Chambers Award in Taxation, West Virginia University College of Law
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
- Past Treasurer, Junior League of Charleston
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Elizabeth Power & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Elizabeth Power lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Elizabeth Power reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Elizabeth Power lawyer profile listing.