Elizabeth Reichard is a member of the U.S. Legal Strategy Team, which is part of Fragomen’s Knowledge group. This team monitors and analyzes federal, state and international immigration law developments, provides guidance on complex legal issues and liaises with government agencies and Congress on complex cases and policy matters.
Throughout her career, Elizabeth has represented multinational corporate clients in the financial services, higher education, health care, fashion and consumer products industries on all aspects of U.S. immigration law.
Previously, Elizabeth served as the Fragomen Fellow at the New York City Bar Justice Center (CBJC), a rotating fellowship the firm established to enhance the pro bono immigration services provided at the CBJC.
In this position, Elizabeth coordinated the Immigrant Outreach Program, where she organized free immigration legal clinics in New York and a program that provides representation to immigrants in detention facilities.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Elizabeth practiced immigration law for an immigration firm based in New York. She handled a full range of business and family immigration activities.
- Case Western Reserve School of Law | J.D., 2004
- College of the Holy Cross | B.A., 1999
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Judge Robert Katzmann’s Study Group on Immigrant Representation, New York, NY
- Former Secretary, Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Former Member, Pro Bono Committee, American Immigration Lawyers Association (NY Chapter)
Rate : $$$