Elizabeth A. Rose joined Law & Moran in 2016 and represents individuals who have been harmed by the negligent or wrongful acts of others. Before joining Law & Moran, Elizabeth began her legal career by serving two years as an out-of-chambers law clerk with the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Thereafter, Elizabeth obtained diverse litigation and trial experience while working for one of Atlanta’s premier defense firms.
Elizabeth graduated in 2011 from The University of Iowa College of Law, where she was a member of Iowa Law Review and graduated with distinction. Before law school, Elizabeth earned a B.A. in Government and Environmental Policy from Colby College.
- Georgia, 2011
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- University of Iowa College of Law, Iowa City, Iowa, J.D. – 2011
- Colby College, B.A. – 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
Rate : $$$$