Elizabeth Robertson Taber is a Tort and Environmental Litigation partner in our Houston office. Elizabeth represents clients in the energy and oilfield services industries in high-stakes litigation, including product liability, environmental contamination, oil and gas–related disputes, and complex commercial matters.
Elizabeth has experience in large-scale, multiparty and multi-district litigation, as well as in individual product liability and tort actions. Elizabeth practices in numerous jurisdictions, representing clients in all aspects of litigation across the country.
She is a member of the Young Energy Professionals of the Institute of Energy Law, the Texas Defense Counsel Association and the Defense Research Institute.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- Defense Research Institute
- Texas Defense Counsel Association
- Young Energy Professionals of the Institute of Energy Law
Rate : $$$$