Elizabeth N. Thompson is an associate in the Corporate Practice Group in the firm’s Del Mar office. Ms. Thompson specializes in both corporate and real estate law, with an emphasis on real estate acquisitions and financings, the formation and representation of real estate investment funds, and the negotiation of complex joint venture structures.
Ms. Thompson also has broad experience representing publicly- and privately-held clients in general business matters, including corporate governance issues, commercial contracts and business combination and financing transactions.
Prior to joining Sheppard Mullin, Ms. Thompson worked as Corporate Counsel for BioMed Realty Trust, Inc., which was publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange during her tenure there.
- J.D., University of San Diego, 2011; magna cum laude; Order of the Coif; Associate Editor of San Diego Law Review; Academic achievement scholarship recipient; CALI Award for Excellence in multiple subjects
- B.S., Saint Mary’s College of California, 2008
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Executive Committee, Association for Corporate Growth – ACG NextGen – San Diego Chapter
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of California
Rate : $$$$