Elizabeth Willis Quinn practices in the area of commercial real estate, with emphasis on representing clients in the acquisition, disposition and development of office, industrial retail, multi-family, hospitality, and mixed-use projects.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Quinn worked in the Atlanta office of an international law firm where she represented a national retail food chain in their real estate transactions, and also worked in the Atlanta office of a national law firm where she represented developers and lenders in a wide variety of real estate transactions.
While attending law school, Ms. Quinn served on the Editorial Board of the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- Represented French private equity fund sponsor TCR Capital, and its portfolio company, In’Tech Medical, a Franco-American manufacturer of surgical devices, in the leveraged acquisition of 95 percent of the shares of Turner Medical, Inc., an Alabama-based contract manufacturer of medical devices.
- Served as buyer’s counsel for Zodiac Aerospace, one of the largest providers of aircraft equipment and on board systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, and helicopters, in its acquisition by merger of Enviro Systems, Inc., an Oklahoma-based designer and manufacturer of Environment Control Systems for business aviation and helicopters.
- Represented seller of iconic Krog Street Market and Atlanta Stove Works urban, mixed-use development for more than $45 million.
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. (2005)cum laude
- University of Georgia, Terry College of Business, B.B.A. (2001)
- Georgia (2005)
Rate : $$$