Elizabeth Yancy grew up in Houston and joined Janicek Law while still a law student, before returning to the firm after successfully completing the bar exam. Elizabeth’s attention to detail and compassionate nature sets her apart from many other lawyers in Texas.
She puts her full effort into advocating for her clients. Drawing on her past educational experiences, Elizabeth’s practice focuses on assisting clients in harmed in nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, and birth injury cases.
Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her husband and dogs in the countryside. She attended Texas A&M University and obtained her law degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law, graduating in 2015.
- Texas, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2016
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas – 2015
- Texas A&M University – 2012
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- San Antonio Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$