Elizabeth Zimmer, a Pillsbury Global Sourcing & Technology Transactions partner, is widely recognized for her extensive information technology outsourcing knowledge, skill and experience.
A master of sophisticated technology transactions, Liz offers legal and strategic business counsel to global leaders in the financial services, energy, startup and media sectors.
She guides clients throughout structuring, restructuring, negotiating and implementing their most critical technology-related initiatives, including cloud and SAAS deals, multinational IT and business process outsourcing, as well as logistics and fulfillment deals and facilities management outsourcing, managed network services sourcing, systems integration and software licensing arrangements. Liz also helps clients scope, price and structure deals, establish service levels and evaluate vendors.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Assisted several systemically important (“Too Big to Fail”) financial institutionsin the strategy and execution of moving to cloud-based critical services, such as email, applications and core processing platforms.
- Negotiated a transformational series of IT infrastructure and AD&M global outsourcings with IBM and Wipro for one of the world’s largest providers of financial asset management services to institutional investors.
- Structured $1.3+ billion global business process outsourcing (BPO) and information technology outsourcing (ITO) transactions between The Nielsen Company and Tata Consulting Services spanning 180 countries.
- Negotiation of offshore applications development and maintenance agreements for several NY based financial and media related institutions.
- J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2001
- B.A., Tulane University, 1998
ADMISSIONS : New York, Texas
Rate : $$$$