Ella A. Shenhav is a partner in the Tampa office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group and the firm’s Pro Bono Committee.
Recognized as an “Up and Comer” by Tampa Bay Business Journal, Ella focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, including contract disputes and non-compete agreements, as well as qui tam actions, government compliance, bankruptcy litigation, and cases involving the Fair Debt Collections Practice Act and Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act.
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Director, Project H.E.L.P. Tampa (pro bono clinic for the homeless)
- Board Member and volunteer attorney, Are You Safe
- Co-Chair, Thirteenth Judicial Circuit Pro Bono Committee’s Firm Subcommittee
- Member, Federal Bar Association
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Hillsborough County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Pro Bono Committee (2014-2016)
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of South Florida, B.A., summa cum laude, 2005
Rate : $$$