Ellen E. Boshkoff is a powerhouse litigator and one of Indiana’s top employment trial lawyers. For the past 25 years, she has defended employers (both public and private) in both federal and state courts. Her experience includes defending class and collective actions and handling systemic investigations brought by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
Ellen has represented nationwide and Fortune 100 employers on issues such as : Sexual harassment, Discrimination and retaliation, Employee classification. She has won jury trials throughout the country, including six consecutive employment litigation trials in as many years and five states for one global client.
Ellen’s depth of experience, focus and tenacity allow her to bring practical strategies to clients. She regularly trains businesses, organizations and fellow lawyers on employment law issues and litigation.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D. summa cum laude, Order of the Coif, Order of the Barristers, Indiana Law Journal (Articles Editor) (1990)
- Swarthmore College, B.A. with high honors (1983)
Bar Admissions : Indiana, California
Court Admissions :
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
Clerkships : U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, Hon. J. Clifford Wallace, 1990-1991
Professional Associations :
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association — Employment Law and Litigation Sections
Civic Activities : National Employment Law Institute — Advisory Board member and frequent speaker on FLSA and wage and hour topics
Rate : $$$