Ellen M. Conley is an associate in the Energy, Power and Natural Resources Practice Group in the Houston office of Haynes and Boone. She handles energy finance matters, as well as the acquisition and disposition of oil and gas properties.
She represents lenders and borrowers in secured reserved-base credit facilities, and has experience with a variety of transactions, including ISDA master agreements and schedules and oil and gas purchase and sale agreements.
Selected Client Representations :
- Represented an E&P company in the restructure of its first lien credit facility to a $650 million conforming/non-conforming borrowing base structure in connection with the repayment of the company’s second lien debt. The transaction also included renegotiation of the terms of the company’s unsecured subordinated debt to permit cash interest payments.
- Represented an independent operator, with oil and gas properties in Billings, McKenzie, and Stark Counties, North Dakota, in a $100 million senior secured revolving credit facility.
- Represented a private exploration and production company in the $120 million sale of upstream and associated midstream oil and gas assets located in the Marcellus Shale region of Pennsylvania.
- Represented an Eagle Ford gas gathering company in the documentation of a $75 million senior secured revolving credit facility, secured by all of the gathering company’s gathering and related assets.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2015, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Texas Tech Law Review
- B.A., English and Spanish, Texas A&M University, 2011, cum laude
- Legal Intern to the Honorable Joseph Halbach, 333rd District Court, Harris County, Texas, Summer 2013
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2015
Rate : $$$