Ellene Welsh has been representing injured workers and disabled individuals since 1989. Born and raised in Columbus, Georgia, Ellene began her legal career as a judicial clerk for the Douglas County Superior Court.
She then worked as an associate for a Columbus workers’ compensation law firm until1991, when she returned to Douglasville to open her own practice.
The Law Office of Ellene Welsh has two fully staffed locations, in Douglasville and Columbus, and serves clients throughout these areas and all of West Georgia. Ellene has represented thousands of clients throughout the complex workers’ compensation and Social Security disability process.
She and her staff pride themselves on a high level of personal service, because they are aware their clients are often physically and financially fragile.
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia, J.D. – 1988
- Emory University, Atlanta, B.A. – 1985
- Georgia, 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers, 2004 – Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 1991 – Present
- Atlanta Bar Association, 2005 – Present
- Douglas County Bar Association, President, 1991 – Present
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
Rate : $$$