Ellie N. Berneman focuses her practice on commercial real estate transactions, which includes drafting, negotiating and analyzing commercial leases, licenses, easements, subordination and nondisturbance agreements, and CC&Rs.
Ellie’s commercial real estate finance experience includes drafting, negotiating, and analyzing of loan documents, purchase and sale agreements, and other finance documents. All of Ellie’s transactions include a due diligence component identifying and curing title issues, as well as corporate due diligence including the review of operating and partnership agreements and trust agreements.
Ellie also reviews Phase I reports and limited site inspections as part of environmental due diligence for real estate transactions. While in law school, Ellie externed at the California Department of Justice, Land Law section. Ellie received her Juris Doctor at Loyola Law School and attended U.C. Berkeley, where she graduated with high honors, and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles, JD, 2010
- University of California Berkeley, BA, Anthropology and Political Science, with High Honors, Phi Beta Kappa, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Member, U.C. Berkeley Alumni Association
- Member, Loyola Law School Alumni Association.
Rate : $$$$