Elliot Strader has an exceptionally diverse litigation practice. Elliot has successfully represented clients in jury and bench trials, in addition to obtaining numerous summary judgments. He focuses on complex, high-stake matters including insurance coverage and bad faith, personal injury defense, complex business disputes, oil and gas, and government contracts.
Elliot also worked in-house with a large, privately held company, managing a diverse portfolio of litigation. Elliot’s in-house experience gives him first-hand perspective and the ability to relate to corporate clients. Having been in the client role, Elliot inherently understands the importance of managing litigation risks and the various impacts litigation can have on the company’s operations.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, cum laude
- M.A., Hardin-Simmons University, summa cum laude
- B.A., Hardin-Simmons University, cum laude
Bar Admissions : Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Rate : $$$