Elliott R. Feldman serves as chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Litigation Section, comprising all litigation groups within the firm. Elliott also serves as co-chair of the Subrogation & Recovery Department, which has been his principal area of practice for the past 30-plus years.
Elliott joined Cozen O’Connor in 1982, and has litigated and tried numerous complex and substantial cases on behalf of the firm’s insurance and commercial clients. Elliott is a member of Cozen O’Connor’s board of directors, and also serves on the firm’s Management Committee.
Elliott received his Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, in 1975 from Temple University and, after doing graduate work at Harvard University, earned his law degree, cum laude, from Temple University School of Law in 1980.
On a personal basis, Elliott and his family are highly engaged in supporting efforts of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation to find a cure for Type 1 diabetes. Elliott is a former member of the board of directors of the JDRF’s Philadelphia Chapter.
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1980
- Temple University, B.A., summa cum laude, 1975
BAR ADMISSIONS : Pennsylvania; North Carolina
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Arizona
- U.S. District Court — Connecticut
- U.S. District Court — Michigan
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals (NASP)
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$