Elon B. Slutsky is an associate in the Seattle office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where his practice focuses on securities and commercial litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Elon was an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Sullivan & Cromwell LLP, where he represented financial services and industrial clients in general and securities litigation, as well as white collar matters.
Before attending law school, Elon taught middle school English through Teach For America and at a KIPP charter school. He also conducted neuroscience research in a laboratory at the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in Bethesda, Maryland.
- J.D., Cornell Law School, 2010
- M.S., Pace University, 2005
- B.A., Biology and English, Amherst College, 2002
- Bar of the District of Columbia
- State Bar of New York
- State Bar of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
Rate : $$$