Emery Mitchell is a corporate/M&A partner in the Firm’s San Francisco office. He has more than 25 years of experience practicing in New York and San Francisco as a corporate transactional lawyer.
His practice covers public and private company M&A, cross-border transactions, venture capital/private equity and financial advisory matters. Mr. Mitchell currently serves on Baker McKenzie’s North America Private Equity Steering Committee.
Mr. Mitchell represents public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and dispositions of companies and assets and in joint ventures. He also represents venture capital/private equity funds, companies and investors in venture capital/private equity investments and fund formation and represents investment banks in financial advisory matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D.) (1989)
- University of California at Berkeley (B.A.) (1983)
- California~United States (1998)
- New York~United States (1990)
Representative Legal Matters:
- Represented Yelp, Inc., in its acquisition of Cityvox, and the assets of restaurant-kritik.
- Represented Emulex Corporation, in its acquisition of LSE/AIM-listed Endace Limited.
- Represented Telefónica Digital, in its acquisition of Jajah, Inc.
- Represented TIBCO Software Inc., in its acquisitions of Nimbus Partners Ltd.
- Represented Target Compiler Technologies, in its acquisition by Synopsys.
- Represented NexTag, Inc. in its acquisition of guenstiger.de GmbH.
Rate : $$$$