Emi Koyama manages the family law and consumer bankruptcy practices at Hall Underwood.
Her litigation practice focuses on high conflict divorce and child custody matters, though she also expertly guides clients through bankruptcy and reorganization.
In her personal time, Emi enjoys binge watching Netflix, crafting, painting, reading, and spending lazy Sundays with her puppy.
- Successfully represented client in divorce involving Major League Baseball executive
- Successfully obtained third party visitation rights for a non-parent
- Successfully litigated multiple custodial relocation cases
- Successfully represented hundreds of individual and business debtors through various chapters of bankruptcy
- Successfully obtained emergency orders in a parental kidnapping case
- Successfully obtained coequal parenting rights for an alienated parent
- Successfully defended against child abuse allegations
- Successfully terminated parental rights and facilitated stepparent adoptions
- Successfully defended against petition for grandparents visitation
Rate : $$$