Emil Hirsch is a litigator with over 40 years of trial and appellate experience. His national practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, litigation related to the health care, real estate, financial services and utility industries, bankruptcy litigation, and matters involving the administrative and constitutional law.
He represents financial institutions, real estate industry participants, health care providers (including hospitals), public utilities and other public bodies, and non-profit entities. His trial experience includes cases involving business torts, breach of contract, civil RICO, securities, breach of fiduciary duty claims, directors and officers liability, fraud and administrative law issues. He has extensive experience representing clients in “bet the company” litigation.
- University of Maryland School of Law (J.D., 1976)
- University of Maryland (B.S., 1973)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
Rate : $$$