Emily Ashby is an associate in the firm’s Emerging Growth & Venture Capital practice located in the Austin office. Emily focuses on emerging companies, mergers and acquisitions, venture financing, debt and equity financing, and general corporate law matters.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Represented publicly traded seller in $1.2B divestiture of oil and gas properties in the Marcellus shale.
- Represented various companies regarding ongoing Exchange Act reporting, SEC issues, proxy statements, NYSE and Nasdaq matters, board of directors’ issues, corporate governance, insider trading and Reg FD disclosures.
- Represented death care services company in $350M senior notes offering and exchange of $115M convertible notes.
- State Bar of Texas
- Association of Corporate Growth
- Women’s Energy Network
- Southern Impact Investing Alliance, a Texas-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit (Board Member)
- J.D., The University of Texas School of Law, 2015
- M.B.A., Law, The University of Texas at Austin, 2015
- B.A., History, The University of Texas at Austin, 2010
ADMISSIONS : Texas
Rate : $$$