Emily K. Bolles assists clients during the entire litigation process—and even before a lawsuit is filed. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, class actions and consumer compliance.
Emily represents clients in a wide range of litigation matters including those involving antitrust, privacy and consumer law. She has experience assisting clients in various stages of litigation, including motions practice, settlement, alternative dispute resolution, discovery and trial preparation.
Emily also advises clients on compliance with state and federal consumer protection laws and uses her litigation experience to do so with an eye towards avoiding litigation risk.
- Counsel for healthcare and retail clients in multiple civil antitrust matters in federal court, including those involving allegations of price fixing and exclusionary bundling.
- Advises retail companies on compliance with state and federal consumer law for consumer-facing documents including website terms and conditions, advertisements and return policies.
- Defended a retail company in a consumer class action brought under the New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act.
- Defended clients in privacy class actions involving data breach and data collection claims.
- Defended a retail leasing company in a class action under the Equal Credit Opportunity Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- JD, Georgetown University Law Center, cum laude, Editor in Chief, American Criminal Law Review, 2015
- BA, Colorado State University, cum laude, 2012
- New York
- District of Columbia
Rate : $$$$