Emily E. Cabrera’s legal practice focuses on executive compensation and employee benefit arrangements (including their related tax, accounting, securities and corporate governance aspects).
- Drafting and maintaining equity, phantom equity and cash bonus plans
- Drafting CD&As
- Addressing issues under applicable federal and state securities laws
- Addressing listing requirements under NYSE and NASDAQ exchanges
- Advising on institutional shareholder expectations and requirements
- Advising pre-IPO companies on their compensation arrangements
- Advising on various tax issues relating to equity compensation and performing 162(m) analyses
- Drafting employment agreements and severance agreements
- JD, University of California at Berkeley School of Law, California Law Review, Editor, 2012
- AB, Harvard University, cum laude, 2003
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Emily Cabrera & Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle?
Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Tax, Mergers & Acquisitions, Employee Benefits. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP?
Emily Cabrera lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Emily Cabrera reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Emily Cabrera lawyer profile listing.