Emily S. Chou is an associate in the Dallas office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Bankruptcy & Insolvency Practice. She focuses her practice in the areas of corporate insolvency, restructuring and creditor’s rights. Ms. Chou utilizes a business oriented approach in representing clients by resolving issues with a focus on the client’s business objectives.
She has extensive experience in representing unsecured creditors committees, secured lenders, landlords, equipment lessors, and information technology services providers in reorganization and liquidation chapter 11 cases nationwide. She has represented clients in the retail grocery, food manufacturing, steel, airlines, oil and gas and information technology industries.
- University of Texas School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts, 1991
- State Bar Admissions, Texas
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Representative Cases :
- OneTravel Holdings, Inc. – San Antonio, TX (internet-based travel business)
- Creative Foods, LLC – Jonesboro, AR (manufacturer of private label foods)
- Orion Refining, Corp. – Wilmington, DE (independent oil refiner)
- Tokheim Corp. – Wilmington, DE (gas pump equipment manufacturer)
Rate : $$$