Emily C. Crosby partners with a broad range of healthcare clients to guide them through the spectrum of transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, affiliations, investments and other strategic alignments.
Emily focuses particularly on post-acute care, ancillary services, and other institutional and community-based healthcare models. A former chief legal officer and chief administrative officer for Georgia’s largest nonprofit integrated healthcare system, Emily brings a wealth of industry knowledge to her practice. She is practical, responsive and outcome-focused in her approach to transactions, as well as tax-exempt and compliance matters.
- Acted as counsel to a large operator of skilled nursing and assisted living facilities in connection with $220 million of senior secured revolving, first lien term, and second lien term loan credit facilities.
- Represented a national long-term-care company with 120 facilities in 19 states as general corporate outside counsel, including multiple acquisitions, divestitures and other transactions.
- Represented a portfolio of assisted living and skilled facilities in connection with a portfolio sale involving facilities in multiple states.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Georgia Bar Association
- J.D., Emory University School of Law, 2002, with honors, Order of the Coif, Attorney’s Title Guaranty Fund Award
- B.A., Sewanee: The University of the South, 1997, cum laude, with distinction
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$