Emily B. Erlingsson has an in-depth understanding of the laws regulating campaign finance, lobbying, ethics, pay-to-play and conflicts of interest nationwide.
Emily provides compliance advice to corporations, political committees, high net worth individuals, trade associations, nonprofit organizations, and candidates on compliance with federal, state and local political laws.
REPRESENTATIVE EXPERIENCE :
- Successfully represented clients in reaching settlement agreements with the Fair Political Practices Commission for alleged violations of lobbying and campaign contribution laws.
- Assisting clients with the filing of federal, state and local lobbying reports and campaign reports.
- Assisting clients with the development and administration of comprehensive political law compliance programs.
- J.D., University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Sociology, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2001
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$