Emily Hart Breece is an associate in Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP’s Atlanta office where she practices with the School and College Law team with a focus on commercial real estate transactions. She also provides governmental law services in the areas of contracts, Sunshine Laws, procurement, intergovernmental agreements, and compliance.
- University of Georgia School of Law, JD (2010)
- Wake Forest University, BA (2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Previous Professional Experience:
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Atlanta Department of Law (2014-2017)
- Real Estate Litigation Associate, Alpharetta-based law firm (2010-2014)
Rate : $$$