Emily Wein is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Baltimore office. Ms. Wein focuses her practice on telehealth matters and advises clients on regulatory compliance, reimbursement policies and operational considerations in this space.
She also advises clients on Medicare and Medicaid enrollment; HIPAA privacy issues, Stark and Anti-kickback Law compliance in both telehealth and other areas of health care regulatory law.
She was previously associate counsel at a large interdisciplinary health system where she served as a primary source for guidance with respect to these same issues.
- University of Maryland School of Law, J.D., 2003, with honors
- University of Maryland at College Park, M.B.A., 2003
- Villanova University, B.A.
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
- Member – Maryland State Bar Association
- Mt. Washington Pediatric Hospital
- Port Discovery Museum Children’s Museum
Rate : $$$$