Emily Hobbs-Wright provides efficient and practical solutions to ensure companies of all sizes have the tools to minimize employment-related legal risks allowing management to focus on their top talent investments.
Emily develops relationships with her clients, learning about their industry and operations, so she can provide pragmatic advice on day-to-day employment issues and help to implement best practices and policies that prevent employment crises from arising.
When disputes arise, Emily brings to bear her extensive experience representing management in arbitration and proceedings before governmental agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, federal and state departments of labor, and various state civil rights agencies.
She also has significant experience litigating employment-related cases in federal and state trial courts and represents clients in appeals. As an editor of the Colorado Employment Law Letter, Emily is at the vanguard of legal developments and trends in state, federal, and local laws governing the employment relationship.
- Accommodations, Disabilities, Leaves
- Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation and Litigation
- Employment Litigation and Class Actions
- Tax and Benefits
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2000
- Smith College, B.A., 1995
Bar Admissions : Colorado
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Faculty of Federal Advocates, Board Member
- Children’s Garden Montessori, Board Member
Rate : $$$