Emily Borich concentrates her practice on communications, media, intellectual property and technology matters, with an emphasis on trademarks.
She represents clients on domestic and international trademark matters, assisting with the selection, clearance, prosecution, registration, and maintenance of trademarks.
Emily appears in enforcement proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and oversees foreign counsel in opposition and cancellation actions abroad. She also represents clients on brand management, anti-counterfeiting, and domain name disputes.
Her clients are from a various range of industries, including fashion and beauty, luxury, technology, media, publishing, advertising, consumer electronics, and entertainment.
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Laura Visitacion-Lewis, New York State Supreme Court, New York, N.Y., 2015-2017
- Legal Intern, Stuart Weitzman Holdings, LLC, New York, N.Y., 2013-2014′
Professional & Community Activities:
- North American Anti-Counterfeiting Committee, International Trademark Association, 2017-present
- Fashion Law Committee, New York City Bar Association, 2014-present
- Entertainment Law Committee, New York City Bar Association, 2012-2013
- J.D., Pace University, 2014
- B.A., Political Science and History, Fordham University, 2011
Rate : $$$