Emily Sangi focuses her practice on energy and environmental matters. She has experience working on a range of regulatory, transactional, and litigation projects at the federal, state, and local level, including in renewable energy, cleantech, and environmental law.
During law school, she worked as a law clerk at the California Attorney General’s Office in the Environment, Natural Resources, and Land Law Sections; at Shute, Mihaly & Weinberger LLP; and in-house at Recurrent Energy. Her post-graduate experience includes working at the Advanced Energy Economy Institute and at SolarCity.
Professional & Community Activities:
- Berkeley Energy and Resources Collaborative
- Conference of California Public Utilities Counsel
- Young Professionals in Energy
- Energy Bar Association
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, 2012
- Certificate of Specialization in Energy & Clean Technology Law
- V.P. of External Relations for Law School, Berkeley Energy and Resources Collaborative
- Cleantech to Market (C2M), Energy Institute at Haas School of Business
- Samuelson Law, Technology & Public Policy Clinic
- B.S., Biology & Society, concentration in Environmental Law, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell University, 2005, magna cum laude
Rate : $$$