Emily S. Theriault is an associate in the Government Contracts, Investigations & International Trade Practice Group in the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. Ms. Theriault’s practice includes Contract Disputes Act litigation before the Court of Federal Claims; False Claims Act litigation before the United States District Courts; bid protests before the United States Government Accountability Office and the Court of Federal Claims; internal investigations; and government contract counseling.
She counsels clients on compliance with federal procurement regulations, including FAR and DFARS provisions relating to the Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct, the Trade Agreements Act, the Price Reductions Clause and commercial item contracting.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School, 2013, with high honors, The George Washington Law Review
- B.A., Middlebury College, 2007, magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- ABA Section of Public Contract Law, Young Lawyers Committee Vice-Chair
- ABA Section of Public Contract Law, Publications Board
Rate : $$$