Emily M. Weissenberger is an accomplished trial attorney, focusing on defending clients against product liability, mass tort and complex litigation claims in the life sciences, pharmaceutical and medical device, consumer products and automotive fields.
She also counsels and defends clients in Proposition 65 matters; she recently defended two dietary supplement cases through trial, winning a full defense verdict and the largest cost recovery for a Proposition 65 defendant in the history of the statute’s litigation.
Emily has tried cases to verdict in state and federal courts, and has been involved in all phases of the litigation process. She also has obtained success for her clients through summary judgment, dismissals and favorable settlements.
Emily also is an endurance athlete, and has competed in a variety of triathlon distance courses from sprints to half-Ironman. Her competitive experience, energy and commitment directly translates to her dedication to her clients, as well as her ability to overcome obstacles and handle, manage and prevail in any setback her clients may face.
- Edwards v. JBS Swift, Inc. (Cal. Sup. Ct., Solano Cty.)
- AmeriPride Services, Inc. v. Texas E. Overseas, Inc., No. 00-113 (E.D. Cal. 2015)
- Medina v. Pile Trucking, No. 11-6329 (C.D. Cal. 2011)
- State Farm v. UPS (Cal. Sup. Ct., Contra Costa Cty.)
- Envtl. Research Ctr. v. Ardyss Int’l (Cal. Sup. Ct., San Francisco Cty.)
- Envtl. Research Ctr. v. Aloe Vera of Am. (Cal. Sup. Ct., San Francisco Cty.)
- J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law (2005)
- B.A., Northeastern University (2000)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
Rate : $$$$