Emily Young received her Bachelor of Business Administration from The University of Texas at Austin in 2009 and her Juris Doctorate from The University of Texas School of Law in 2013. Ms. Young began her legal career representing plaintiffs in personal injury litigation.
At Taylor Dunham, Ms. Young represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide array of civil litigation.
- The University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, J.D. – 2013
- The University of Texas, Austin, Austin, Texas, B.B.A. – 2009
- Texas, 2013
- Supreme Court of Texas, 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
Rate : $$$$