Emily Zheshu Xiao is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Ms. Xiao joined Debevoise in 2015. She received her J.D. from Harvard Law School in 2015, where she served as a Submissions Manager for the Harvard Journal of Law and Technology and a Board Member for the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association. She received her B.A. with distinction in all subjects from Cornell University in 2012. She is conversational in Mandarin Chinese.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the joint venture acquisition and related financing of the Hub, a residential rental tower located in downtown Brooklyn, NY.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the $510 million acquisition and related financing of Groupon’s headquarters located in Chicago, IL in a joint venture with Sterling Bay.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its joint venture acquisition of The Parker, a luxury multifamily tower located in the Fulton Market neighborhood of Chicago, IL.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of The Girard, a multi-family development in Boston’s South End neighborhood, to Equity Residential.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in its financing of an outdoor retail center known as North Hills in Raleigh, NC.
- A family office in its joint venture acquisition and further development of an office building located at 175 Pearl Street in Brooklyn, NY.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Harvard Law School, 2015, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2012, B.A.
- New York
Rate : $$$$