Emlyn Mandel focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation and white collar and securities litigation. Ms. Mandel represents corporate and individual clients in a wide variety of litigation and enforcement matters, including governmental investigations, regulatory compliance, securities litigation, and complex commercial litigation.
Ms. Mandel has represented clients in the financial services (banks, hedge funds, private equity funds and mutual funds), pharmaceutical, technology, healthcare and retail industries. Ms. Mandel was a Dechert summer associate in 2012.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 2013, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Silverman-Rodin Scholar, Senior Editor of the University of Pennsylvania Law Review
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A., 2009, summa cum laude
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Representation of numerous employees in connection with various Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations involving activity in Latin America and Eastern Europe.
- Representation of several employees of Latin American bank in federal investigation regarding anti-money laundering controls and Bank Secrecy Act violations.
- Representation of a public company that resulted in an arbitration of its claims against a former service provider.
- Representation of a managing director of a private equity fund in an SEC enforcement proceeding.
- Advising a hedge fund with regard to regulatory compliance.
- Representation of a manufacturing company in Fair Claims Act litigation.
Rate : $$$$