Emma Fursland represents and defends management on a wide variety of employment matters in both federal and state courts. During law school, Emma was a summer associate in Littler’s New York office and she rejoined the firm after graduation. She was also the notes and articles editor of the Fordham Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment Law Journal.
- J.D., Fordham University School of Law, 2016
- B.A., Boston University, 2011
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$