Emma Kathryn Gormley concentrates her practice on commercial real estate. She has worked with and supported clients on a wide range of matters including acquisitions and sales, lease negotiations, financing, and development projects. Emma is a versatile attorney who is comfortable with complexity, and she approaches each matter with the same thoughtfulness and practicality.
- Assisted a real estate company in its $33 million acquisition of a commercial office building.
- Served on a team representing a national company in the office-leasing business in a financing transaction secured by mortgages on 17 parcels of real property spanning 12 states.
- Assisted a national accounts receivable management company with its lease of commercial office space.
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of Chicago, B.A., Political Science, 2012
Rate : $$$