A commercial litigation attorney, Emma Wolte’s practice includes the representation of clients in a wide variety of complex business and commercial litigation matters. Her experience includes matters related to commercial and residential real estate, construction and defect claims, leasehold disputes, environmental and toxic tort litigation, trusts and estate litigation, as well as many other general business and contract disputes.
Emma is particularly knowledgeable about intricate and complex class action, procedural and eDiscovery issues. In addition, she has advised governmental and quasi-governmental entities regarding various governance issues.
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A., 2007
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 2011
- Defense Research Institute, Complex Commercial Litigation SLG Executive Board Member, Community Co-Chair(Jan. 2016 – present)
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- Fayette County Bar Association, Member (2011 – present)
- Central Kentucky American Inn of Court, Associate (2013 – 2015)
Rate : $$$