Emma Sarkisyan is an associate in the San Francisco office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, where her practice focuses primarily on mergers and acquisitions. Emma advises both public and private clients in mergers, asset acquisitions, stock purchases, and other strategic corporate transactions.
Previously, Emma was an associate at McCarthy Tétrault LLP in Toronto. Prior to her legal career, she was an auditor of financial institutions at one of the Big Four accounting firms. She has experience with both the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, Toronto, 2013
- B.Com., Rotman Commerce, University of Toronto, Toronto, 2009
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of New York
- Law Society of Upper Canada (Ontario)
Rate : $$$