Emma Weiss’s practice focuses on representing companies in commercial loan transactions. Emma represents corporate borrowers in both cash-flow and asset-based financings. She advises lenders and borrowers in connection with all aspects of commercial financing matters, including secured and unsecured revolving, bridge and term loan facilities.
In addition, Emma regularly assists clients with compliance concerns, amendments, waivers and consents.
Emma is committed to serving the community through pro bono legal work. She is a member of the Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project Screening Committee and represents clients in no-fault divorces.
- Represented publicly-traded energy company in a $775 million term and revolving facility in connection with an acquisition.
- Routinely represents middle-market private equity clients in portfolio company acquisitions and secured financings, often structured with senior borrowing and subordinated debt.
- Advised clients in connection with purchasing card (P-Card) agreements and other treasury management documentation.
- JD, University of Richmond, summa cum laude; McNeill Law Society, Order of the Coif, University of Richmond Law Review, 2018
- BA, Political Science, Virginia Tech, magna cum laude, 2015
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
Rate : $$$