Emmanuel Charles is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Mr. Charles participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Mr. Charles has been part of the teams advising:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in its acquisition of FirstLight Fiber
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its sale of Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, LLC to Upstream Rehabilitation Inc. with Goldman taking a minority stake in Upstream
- OMERS in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Premise Health Holding Corp.
- Baruch College, City University of New York (B.S.)
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University (J.D.)
Admissions : New York State
Rate : $$$